Kristen Stewart Time Index
- Discusses how this Snow White re-imagining was pitched to her.
- 1:00 – Says the shoot felt dangerous: “Anytime you see any of us on screen looking cold, uncomfortable, pained, or in fear, it’s usually because we are.”
- 1:25 – She felt bad for how the rats were treated in the rat scene. They were cute “pet rats,” and so not scary. She was afraid of the horses, though.
- 2:30 – More on how physically hard the shoot was: “I probably pulled every single muscle in my whole body. My thumb was wrecked.”
- 3:30 – Sanders used in-camera effects wherever possible to force perspective with the actors who played the dwarves.